Florida Public Adjusting Services
Who Does Peter Johnson Serve?
Peter Johnson serves a variety of clients including:
- Homeowners and condo owners
- Business owners
- Building owners
- Condominium associations
- Banks (on foreclosed properties)
|Hurricane Damage||Building Insurance Claims|
|Smoke Damage||Loss by Collapse|
|Tornado Damage||Broken Pipes|
|Water Damage||Air Conditioning Leaks|
|Storm Damage||Dishwasher Leak|
|Fire Damage||Hot Water Heater Leaks|
|Mold Damage||Roof Leaks|
|Flood Damage||Vehicle Hitting a Building|
|Personal Property Insurance Claims||Theft|
Public Insurance Adjuster Services
What can you expect when you hire Peter Johnson to represent you during an insurance claim? Peter Johnson will:
- Advise and assist you in the preparation of your insurance claim. The burden of proof is on the homeowner, not the insurance company. Let Peter Johnson help you detail your losses.
- Carefully read your insurance policy and let you know what you are legally entitled to.
- Create a physical inventory and damage appraisals.
- Create a detailed repair estimate.
- Consult with experts as needed to further support the insurance claim.
- Fully document your insurance claim - including taking photos, inventorying the losses, and preparing estimates - and present the entire package to the insurance company on your behalf.
- Negotiate directly with the insurance company.
- Communicate with you regularly with status updates.
- Take the burden off of your shoulders – you are not alone when Peter Johnson is on your side.
Peter Johnson is a licensed public insurance adjuster. His fee is a small percentage of the total claim settlement amount. Because the total settlement amount is typically higher than what homeowners are able to get on their own, the fee is often offset by Peter Johnson’s ability to negotiate a higher settlement offer.